Careful planning, attention to detail and an experienced contractor are the keys to a successful home addition project.
Integrity Contracting offers a “Close-in” package for a quick and efficient renovation experience.
We know renovating can be an overwhelming task for inexperienced home owners; it takes only a few mistakes to ruin your home & investments.
We secure our customer’s homes and their peace of mind by providing our experience, our honesty & hard work with a proven record of completed home additions and full home construction.
Our Full Service package reflects the many stages and the many specialties a renovation of this scale requires, from design stage to interior finishing.
- Legal Requirements
Our Close-In package is focused on getting your property completely ‘boxed-in & clad’ meaning that all mayor structural work (Demolition, Excavation, Footings, Foundations, Framing & Outside Cladding Subs) are built by our own experienced staff in a timely & efficient way.
|In house services include:
3. Foundation walls
4. Waterproofing & back fill
6. Windows and doors installation
7. Back frame
8. Insulation and vapor barrier
10. Tape & plaster
|Sub-trades for a complete Close-In experience:
4. Exterior, Stucco, Brick, Siding, Soffits and Roof Shingles
5. Stairs and railing
6. Windows and door manufacture
7. All construction and specialty materials
Note: We count with our very own heavy equipment for excavation and material handling, as well as several accounts with trade merchants and construction material providers.
Some of the many advantages and money savers of our Close-In service:
- No down time. From the moment that your drawings and permits are in place, we can start your project immediately; we will do it from start to finish without you having to deal with 6 or 7 different companies.
- No more wasting time on many visits, stop getting 3 to 5 quotes for every single trade having to weed-out the least experienced and the exceedingly priced ones.
- You don’t have to make time out of your established work and schedule to make sure the work has been completed in time and according to the project’s specifics.
- No more organizing, ordering, staging and making sure you are on track with all your sub-trade’s requirements, work progress inspections and payment draws all by yourself.
- No losses on wrong material and delivery mistakes.
- You won’t be responsible for verifying all of the trade’s legal paperwork, compliance with Workers Safety & Insurance Board, proper and up to date Insurance coverage for vehicles & equipment and all mandatory Trade’s Licenses and Mandatory Provincial Inspections.
- No more over spending on different companies who price their services as “Specialists” & “Experts” only to find out later in the project that mistakes were made and it will cost you more money to rectify them. Or simply won’t finish with the construction agreement and projects’ specifics.
Note: Did you know that as a Homeowner/General Contractor for your own renovation, you are responsible for the safety of all who enter the premises and that before the Worker’s Safety and Insurance Board you are responsible and liable for any damages to neighboring properties, even if it was done by your own sub-trades?
Did you know that if you don’t have proper insurance for your project, or your sub-trades don’t have one in place, you are 100% liable for life and loss, and can be charged with negligence? Did you also know that your regular home insurance does NOT cover any of the above?
For your addition, you need a contractor with Integrity and our proven record of finished projects and satisfied customers.
Call us today and book your appointment. Aim for perfection..!