Home Additions Toronto: Few things in life resonate with people more than the home they live in. They’re our refuge, our place of rejuvenation and our repository of treasured memories. But families grow and priorities change and sometimes as a result the home we’ve loved for so long no longer fulfils our spatial or practical needs. When that happens we’re typically faced with 3 possibilities: putting up with a cramped environment, moving or building an addition. More and more people today are choosing to add on to their existing homes rather than casting their fortunes to the winds of chance and buying a new one. As a result more and more are discovering the Integrity Contracting difference.
Home Additions Toronto the Integrity Way
If you’ve decided to increase the size of your home you’ll have a range of possible ways to do so. Which type of addition you choose will be driven by your reason for wanting more space to begin with. Typical choices will include:
- A new bedroom.
- A home office.
- A larger kitchen.
- An extended living room.
- Turning a half-bath into a full-bath.
- Adding a 2nd or 3rd floor.
- Adding an in-law suite.
Any one of these possible additions will add a new dimension to your domestic experience if done correctly. Once you’ve determined exactly the type of new space you’ll be needing the next question becomes: “Where to start?”
- Choosing the right contractor: The logical place to begin is by choosing a contractor with the experience and proven track record to get the job done right. For home additions in Toronto that company is Integrity Contracting. We take the time to get familiar with your situation and the particulars of your home as it currently exists and then suggest the most effective and appropriate way forward.
- Creating a home extension, not just an addition: The design of some home additions in Toronto can leave neighbours and passers-by scratching their heads. A mid-century modern kitchen will suddenly grow out of a raised ranch house giving the impression the architect of the addition never bothered to ask what type of house they were designing for. At Integrity Contracting we design your addition to be part of your house, not an unwelcome or inappropriate outgrowth.
- Building to last: Anyone can just tack a new room onto an existing house. It takes experience and expertise to bring the design to life in a way that will stand the test of time. By enlisting Integrity Contracting you’ll ensure your new addition will provide not only the space you need but increased curb appeal and market value as well.
- Finally: The often extreme climate of the GTA requires that home additions in Toronto be done right. Keep that in mind when selecting the contractor to create your home addition.
Integrity Contracting has been helping Toronto homeowners hold on to their beloved homes by designing and building them first-class additions large and small, simple or complex that meet their growing needs. Let us do the same for you.