Constructing your own custom home or building a home addition are stressful—and exciting—projects for any homeowner. It’s difficult, if not downright impossible, to complete such a large project without the help of a professional. The question is: Which professionals do you need to hire for your home improvement project? Although many homeowners are not familiar with framing contractors, they are imperative to the success of your new home or home addition.
What is a Framing Contractor?
Unlike general contractors, who oversee the entire construction process from pipes to wires and materials, and custom home contractors, who specialize in custom homes, framing contractors focus on the, well, frame of your home or business. Framing contractors understand how buildings fit together and how they interact with the environment around them. They are essential to marrying your vision with physics to make your dream home or commercial building become a reality.
Five Reasons to Hire a Framing Contractor for Your Home Improvement Project
- Frames are Not Something You Want to Mess Up – Frames are perhaps the most important part of your building. They provide its structure and set the tone for its design. If the frame is off, the whole building is off as well.
- It Takes an Army to Build a Frame – Unlike some DIY remodelling jobs, framing requires a whole team of talented construction workers to execute correctly. Framing contractors know the best people in the industry who will show up to work on time and get the job done right with minimal disruption.
- Framing is a Complicated Business – It takes framing contractors years working in the construction business before they’re ready to manage their own projects. They have to know about everything from subflooring to roof structure, floor systems to walls, and exterior house boxing as well as the best materials, the best methods of installation, the most advanced technology, and what to do if something unexpected turns up in the process.
- Budgets, Permits and Paperwork, Oh My! – Most homeowners don’t spend their limited and precious downtime writing out schedules and crunching numbers for fun. Nor do they have extensive knowledge of their area’s codes and regulations. After all, they have a life and their own jobs to do. Luckily, framing contractors make it their job to know all of these things. They handle the building permits, they understand the regulations, and they’ll take care of the paperwork for you, making sure the project stays on schedule and on budget.
- Construction Sites are Stressful – When you’re away from your home, which you are most of the day, it just feels better to leave someone in charge whom you can trust. Framing contractors excel at multitasking—managing conflicts, problems, and disruptions as they occur. They look after your home so that you can go on with your daily life.
Looking for a reliable framing contractor in the Toronto area? Contact Integrity Home Additions for the best service and highest-quality framing professionals in the Toronto area.
Contact us today for framing contractor in Toronto
Integrity Contracting is known for quality work, honesty and professional results that increase value to our customer’s properties. We know we can provide you with answers and solutions to your projects needs; we are qualified, licensed professionals – proven & trustworthy – who always deliver projects on time and on budget. We specialize in Home Additions, Framing, Basement Underpinning, Demolition and Excavation. Visit us on Google+.